Project Angel Heart is a member agency of Community Shares of Colorado. Community Shares connects individuals, just like you, to the charities they care about most by allowing them to make gifts through incremental payroll contributions.
Incremental giving allows each of us to be a philanthropist by removing the burden of one-time larger gifts, by spreading donations out over each paycheck. This unique donation opportunity allows employees to donate over the course of a year in small, manageable amounts. Since the decision to donate only needs to be made once, workplace giving provides a manageable way to invest in the community. It also allows employers to make a direct impact in their community.
Designate Project Angel Heart as recipient of your workplace giving campaign. Make the following designations, depending on the campaign offered in your company:
- Community Shares of Colorado - #5050
- CFC (Combined Federal Campaign) - #71347
- CCC (Colorado Combined Campaign) - #5085
- DECC (Denver Employees Combined Campaign) - write in “Project Angel Heart” and our address: 4950 Washington St., Denver, CO 80216
- United Way or other campaigns – write in “Project Angel Heart” and our address: 4950 Washington St., Denver, CO 80216
Please note that we can only acknowledge your donation if your employer shares your name with us.
We hope to see you at the workplace giving fairs hosted each fall and encourage you to select Project Angel Heart as your charity of choice.
For more information on Workplace Giving or starting a Workplace Giving campaign, visit Community Shares for Colorado.