Grow a Row for Project Angel Heart
Project Angel Heart has partnered with Subaru of America to improve our community’s health by growing fresh produce for those who need it most. In our garden, sponsored by Subaru, volunteers cultivate greens, herbs, tomatoes, and other vegetables for use in our meals.
Help us supplement the produce we grow in our garden and increase the amount of local and organic food our clients receive by donating your extra veggies or planting a row of vegetables in your garden for Project Angel Heart!
To make sure your donated produce can be made into nutritious, life-saving meals for our clients, please make sure that items are:
- Grown without pesticides
- Free of garden debris (like soil and bugs)
- Freshly picked and not wilted
- Stored away from pests like bugs and rodents
- Yellow Squash
- Greens such as chard, kale, collards, and mustard greens
- Sunchokes, rhubarb, or corn
- Items that are usually served raw, like lettuce and cucumbers
- Spicy items, like hot peppers and radishes
- Herbs in large quantities
Where to Donate
Drop off your produce at our Denver Office and Kitchen on Mondays from 8:00am-3:00pm. Please park on the north side of the building, enter through the north door or ring the bell at the loading dock, and check in with the front desk when you arrive.
Have a Question?
Have produce you’re not sure about? Contact us and we’ll let you know if we can use it! Direct all questions to Kyle Copp at email@example.com or 303.830.0202.