Summer Cereal Drive: July 1-31
Did you know that, along with nutritious meals, Project Angel Heart delivers breakfast to clients who need extra nutrition? Cereal provides an easy, no-prep way for neighbors who are too sick to shop and cook to get the extra nutrition they need to gain strength and energy, lessen side effects from medications, and feel better.
You can help by participating in the Summer Cereal Drive, presented by Whole Foods Market. Our goal is to collect 8,000 boxes of healthy cereal during the month of July!
There are three ways to participate:
1. Donate “virtual” cereal online. A gift of just $10 provides FIVE boxes of cereal!
2. Donate cereal boxes at our Denver or Colorado Springs office. Please be sure to follow the donation guidelines below.
3. Host a cereal drive at your office, business, church, school, or event. Sign up here to let us know you’re hosting a cereal drive, and we’ll provide posters and other tools to help make your drive a success.
Cereal Donation Guidelines:
- Please donate standard size boxes of healthy, whole grain cereal. Suggested cereal: Cheerios, Chex, Bran Flakes, Corn Flakes, Special K, Kix, Shredded Wheat, Rice Krispies, Kashi, Fiber One, etc.
- Please no sugary cereal, chocolate or marshmallow cereal, hot cereal, or individual or bulk sized boxes.
Questions? Need additional support? Contact Rachel Newnam at 303.407.9417.
Thanks to our 2018 Summer Cereal Drive sponsors: