A Taste for Life: Featured Auction Items
Thursday, October 20, 2016, 6 pm
The Grand Hyatt
1750 Welton Street, Denver, CO 80202
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS: SELECT PREVIEW
2 TICKETS + 2 VIP PASSES TO THE FILLMORE AUDITORIUM
The Fillmore auditorium, located in Capitol Hill, has risen to be one of the most prominent forces in the Denver music scene. With big names coming through like Rise Against, Sound Tribe Sector 9, Umphrey’s McGee, Marilyn Manson, Nelly Furtado, Joss Stone, James Blunt, Erykah Badu, and Five Iron Frenzy, you won’t have trouble finding the concert of a lifetime. Pick a concert of your choice and enjoy two tickets as well as two VIP Passes to get the complete experience. Donor: Live Nation / The Fillmore Auditorium
- Terms & Conditions: Based on availability at the time of request. Age restrictions do apply. Not all shows will be eligible. 12/31 and 1/1 shows are not available.
7-NIGHT VACATION IN FICULLE, ITALY
Nestled in a beautiful valley in the Umbrian countryside, La Casella was converted into a vacation resort by refurbishing the abandoned village houses with intentional thought given to preserving Umbria’s unique heritage. Beyond enjoying the tranquility of the resort’s vast countryside setting, guests can enjoy communal activities such as an authentic cooking class led by one of the resort’s chefs in the property’s main house, can relax and unwind at the resort’s spa & wellness center, or can embark on a trek into nature at the resort’s equestrian center. Situated in the center of Italy, the resort is an ideal starting point for unforgettable excursions to the towns of Orvieto, Todi, Perugia, Spoleto, Bolsena, Siena, Assisi, Val D’Orcia, and Montepulciano where guests can take in the region’s art, history, wineries, olive oil mills, and renowned gastronomy. Day trips to Florence or Rome can easily be undertaken; both are within two hours driving time. Guests will stay in a two bedroom rustic vacation home that sleeps up to six (6). Donor: Michael F. O’Donnell
- Dates: Saturday, May 27, 2017-Saturday, June 3, 2017
- Terms and Conditions: Dates cannot be changed. Check-in is on Saturday, May 27, 2017, and check-out is on Saturday, June 3, 2017. Maximum occupancy is six (6) persons. This vacation offering requires issuance of an RCI Guest Certificate in the name of the individual responsible for the guest suite throughout the duration of stay at the resort. The RCI Guest Certificate must be requested and issued within sixty (60) days of having secured the vacation offering , and once issued cannot be changed. The individual named on the RCI Guest Certificate must be at least twenty-five (25) years old and will be required to place a credit card on file with the resort upon check-in, as a security deposit for the suite as well as for any resort fees and all incidental room charges incurred throughout the stay. The named individual will be responsible for any damages to the property or missing items from the guest suite.
DINNER PARTY FOR 10 WITH PROJECT ANGEL HEART’S EXECUTIVE CHEF BRANDON FOSTER
Get ready for an exclusive dining opportunity in the Project Angel Heart kitchen. Executive Chef Brandon Foster will make a five course meal you will never forget. Through this intimate dining experience for 10, you will have the opportunity to experience incredible food, while getting to know the chef who made it. Along with being the Executive Chef at Project Angel Heart, Brandon Foster has worked in many notable restaurants in Denver, most recently Vesta Dipping Grill, where he was the Executive Chef for over five years. He has received accolades for both his culinary talent and his philanthropic involvement, participated in numerous local and national fundraising events, and has been invited to cook for James Beard Foundation events around the country. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind dining experience! Beer and wine will be provided. Donors: Brandon Foster, Project Angel Heart
- Terms & Conditions: Dinner to be held at Project Angel Heart’s Denver kitchen located at 4950 Washington Street.
ONE WEEK STAY IN TELLURIDE, COLORADO
Enjoy a week-long stay in Telluride at the lovingly restored historic Finn Hall. Located in the center of town, this two bedroom (one king, one queen), two bath, fully appointed home is just steps away from restaurants, shopping, hiking/biking trails, and the gondola and chair lift. Telluride, a former Victorian mining settlement, has small-town charm and beautiful views. In any of the four seasons, it has something for everyone. Donor: Susan Coit
- Terms & Conditions: Blackout dates may apply around certain holidays. Expires 18 months from purchase date.
SUNDAY BRUNCH CRAB BOIL FOR 20 GUESTS AT JAX FISH HOUSE & OYSTER BAR
Enjoy this delicious and traditional Sunday crab boil for 20 guests. Steamed crabs, potatoes, corn, and sausage all spread out on a big table covered with paper and adorned with hammers for cracking and butter for dipping. It’s a great way to kick off a football Sunday, and, if it’s patio season, you can enjoy your crab boil on the front patio. Donor: Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar – Glendale
- Terms & Conditions: Glendale location only. Redeemable Sundays between 10am and 3pm. Tax and gratuity not included. No beverages included in this donation.
ORLANDO 2-BEDROOM SUITE: 7 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATIONS + 2 ROUND-TRIP TICKETS
Enjoy a vacation that puts you close to all of Central Florida’s magical family attractions during March’s school break. Thrill-seekers will enjoy the theme parks and endless attractions. Sports fans will celebrate the pristine golf courses, beaches and famed racetracks. Connoisseurs will crave the world-class shopping and renowned dining. With 135 acres of tropical landscaping, swimming pools, fitness centers, tennis, basketball, jogging paths, sauna and steam rooms, game rooms, and more, you’ll have plenty of fun amenities to keep you entertained, relaxed, and ready to create special memories with your family and friends at Sheraton Vistana Resort. Suite sleeps up to eight (8). Donor: Michael F. O’Donnell
- Dates: Friday, March 24, 2017 to Friday, March 31, 2017
- Terms and Conditions: Dates cannot be changed. Check-in is on Friday, March 24, 2017, and check-out is on Friday, March 31, 2017. Maximum occupancy is eight (8) persons. An RCI Guest Certificate is required in the name of the individual responsible for the guest suite throughout the duration of stay at the resort. The RCI Guest Certificate must be requested and issued within sixty (60) days of having secured the vacation offering. The individual named on the RCI Guest Certificate must be at least 25 years old. The resort is a series of multi-floor buildings with no elevator access. Animals not permitted. Security deposit will be taken at time of check-in.
- JetBlue tickets expire: 6/1/2017. Blackout dates may apply. Other fees and restrictions may apply.
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS: SELECT PREVIEW
ONE WEEK VACATION IN PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO
Enjoy a week of relaxation in a beautiful one bedroom condo just a half block from the beach. The condo sits up high with spectacular views of the Bay of Banderas! You’ll also only be just a few blocks to the best of everything the Zona Romantica has to offer. Donors: Lance and Dianna Vigil
SPONTANEOUS TRIP TO LAS VEGAS: 2-BEDROOM SUITE, 7 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATIONS
Looking to be spontaneous? Revel in the thrills of Las Vegas from the magnificent Hilton Grand Vacations Club Resort this October 29 – November 5, 2016. Superbly situated within the 15-acre Flamingo property, this resort is ideally positioned at the most famous corner of the Las Vegas Strip with Bally’s, Caesars, and the Bellagio. The venues are vast and vibrant and offer non-stop action at world-famous casinos, live entertainment, and star-studded shows, and an electrifying array of restaurants and shops. The resort’s sprawling swimming pools and serene setting provide a relaxing haven amid the excitement and exuberance of the adventures beyond. Suite includes two king-sized beds in separate sleeping rooms, with the master bedroom featuring its own large whirlpool tub and separate shower. Donor: Michael F. O’Donnell
- Dates: Saturday, October 29, 2016 to Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Terms and Conditions: Dates cannot be changed. Check-in is on Saturday October 29, 2016, and check-out is on Saturday, November 5, 2016. Maximum occupancy is six (6) persons. An RCI Guest Certificate is required in the name of the individual responsible for the guest suite throughout the duration of stay at the resort. The RCI Guest Certificate must be requested and issued within sixty (60) days of having secured the vacation offering. The individual named on the RCI Guest Certificate must be at least 25 years old.
ASPEN GETAWAY: 2-NIGHT STAY AT HOTEL JEROME
Renowned for its overall relaxed elegance and located in the heart of Aspen, Hotel Jerome has a unique blend of contemporary luxury and historic heritage. Enjoy deluxe Aspen Hotel accommodations, superb amenities, genuine hospitality, dedicated service, and breakfast for two each morning. When you aren’t at the hotel, soak up the beautiful views and mountain adventures that Aspen has to offer. Note: Sunday-Thursday stay only. Based on availability – blackout dates exist. Excludes resort fee and parking charges. Donor: Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort
BISON COMBO PACK FROM FRONTIERE NATURAL MEATS
Enjoy a bison pack from Frontière Natural Meats, where all livestock are vegetarian-fed with no growth hormones or stimulants. Feel good feeding your family healthy, flavorful meat from this package, which includes: 12 Ground Bison Packages (16 oz. ea.), 2 Bison Ribeye Steaks (10 oz. ea.), 2 Bison Strip Loin Steaks (10 oz. ea.), 2 Bison Cubed Steak Packages (10 oz. ea.), and 2 Bison Hot Dogs (12 oz. ea.) Package comes frozen for ease of storing until use. Donor: Frontière Natural Meats
TWO 3-DAY TICKETS TO THE 45TH ANNUAL ROCKYGRASS FESTIVAL
Every July, the small mountain town of Lyons, Colorado, becomes the center of the bluegrass universe as generations of legends, future-legends, and festivarians converge under the red rock cliffs of the St. Vrain River. Originally founded by Bill Monroe and members of the Colorado Bluegrass Music Society, today’s RockyGrass is known internationally as one of the great traditional bluegrass festivals. Donor: Planet Bluegrass
RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES, PET GIFTS AND SUPPLIES, WINE BASKETS, AND MORE…
Bid on dozens of other unique items including ski apparel, spa packages, yoga classes, gourmet food packages, and concert tickets.