A Taste for Life 2021
Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 7pm
Join us for a special edition of A Taste for Life, our annual celebration of delectable food and drink! Celebrate on your own or with friends (safely, of course!), dress up or dress down… no matter how you choose to take part, you’ll help provide life-saving meals for Coloradoans facing life-threatening illnesses.
Attend the live, virtual program only OR purchase a party kit to create a unique at-home experience. Party kits feature an array of goodies, including charcuterie, cocktail fixings, custom barware, and more.
Party kits include:
- Hand-picked charcuterie items
- A make-at-home cocktail or mocktail kit with all the ingredients
- Party supplies to make sure you and your guests have a fun and meaningful Project Angel Heart experience – including a birthday treat to celebrate our 30th birthday!
- Access to curated Spotify playlists to set the scene
- A link to our live, virtual program where you can learn more about the people who receive our meals and take part in an important mission moment
- A chance to win a Tito’s Handmade Vodka Traeger Grill!
Order Tickets for A Taste for Life
- Virtual-only ticket: $50
- Party kit for two: $300
- Party kit for four: $600
- Party kit for ten: $1,500
Party kits may be picked up on October 13 or 14 between 10am-6pm at Project Angel Heart’s Denver or Colorado Springs offices. Delivery can be purchased for an additional $50 at check out.
Can’t join us?
Consider making a gift using the link below! All event gifts will be matched (up to a total of $77,000), thanks to the Campbell Foundation Fund, Genesee Mountain Foundation, Kemper Family Foundations, Susan Schaffner, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
One lucky A Taste for Life virtual attendee will win a Tito’s Handmade Vodka Traeger Grill!
The winning copper ticket number will be drawn during the live program from 7-7:45pm on October 14. The winner must call in to claim their prize within ten minutes of the announcement or another winner will be called, so keep those copper tickets handy!
For more information on sponsorships, contact Rachel Rooney at 303.407.9417 or email@example.com.