A Taste for Life 2022
Thursday, October 13, 2022
Join 800+ community leaders and philanthropic “foodies” for an evening of delectable food, drinks, and giving back. A Taste for Life, an annual party that raises funds to support Project Angel Heart, features tantalizing appetizers, entrees, and desserts from some of Denver’s beloved restaurants and caterers; a variety of complimentary wine, beer, and spirits; a live auction and variety of fun activities; and vast opportunities to mix and mingle.
Why participate in A Taste for Life?
- It’s perfect for entertaining clients and prospects, rewarding top performers, or building stronger relationships with your colleagues.
- We’ll work with you to find creative ways to put your company name, logo, and/or product in front of 800+ receptive, engaged, active community members.
- Connect with business prospects and community leaders in an informal environment.
- It’s fun! No long speeches, no boring awards. You and your guests are free to wander, sip, taste, chat, shop, and meet new friends.
- Above all, help Project Angel Heart provide nutritious meals to people suffering from severe illnesses like cancer, ESRD, HIV/AIDS, COPD, diabetes, and more.
Thank you to our 2021 Event Sponsors!
For more information on sponsorships, contact Caleigh Isaacks at 303.407.9447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.