A Taste for Life Volunteer Opportunities
Please join us as a volunteer at A Taste for Life, an evening featuring tastes from some of Denver’s best chefs and restaurants, exciting wines and cocktails, and live and silent auctions. Your support can help make the event a success!
October 20, 2016, 6-10pm
New location! The Grand Hyatt
1750 Welton St
Denver, CO 80202
This is a popular event with a limited amount of volunteer positions available- we encourage you to sign up early if you have a specific role in mind!
Please follow these directions to register and sign up for a volunteer role. Contact Cortney Paddock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.407.9415 with questions.
- Please follow this link to access our event schedule: http://projectangelheart.volunteerhub.com/SignIn.aspx
- If you do not already have an account, please click on “Register” in order to create a profile.
- Create a Username and password and click “Next”.
- You must use a Join Code in order to see the A Taste for Life opportunities. The Join Code is Events. If you bypass the join code, you will not be able to see the A Taste for Life volunteer shifts.
- Once your account has been created, locate the red button that says “Special Events”. Because the chart is organized by date, please scroll down until you see the volunteer shifts available on October 19 and 20.
- Click on the opportunity you would like to sign up for. Once you have been directed to a new page, click “Sign Up”.
- An overview of the shift will appear. Click ‘Next’ in order to sign up. You are only signed up once you have arrived at the Event Registration: Confirmation page and you have clicked “Finish”.
- You should receive an email with a subject line that says “Event Registration Complete”. That email will include the time, location, date and other pertinent information you should know.
All who volunteer at A Taste for Life will receive free admittance and will be able to participate in the event when not fulfilling their volunteer roles.