Thank you for supporting Dining Out For Life®. Please complete the following agreement no later than Feb. 24, 2017 in order to receive marketing materials.
As a participant, your Brewery agrees to:
- Contribute a minimum of 25 percent of all sales made on 4.27.17 to Project Angel Heart, regardless of other promotions that day.
- Allow Project Angel Heart to use this brewery’s name in materials promoting Dining Out For Life®.
- Promote Dining Out For Life® by displaying and/or distributing event materials a minimum of three (3) weeks before the event.
- Inform wait staff, managers, and other brewery personnel about Dining Out For Life® so they can promote the event to diners and answer basic event questions.
- Optional – Permit Project Angel Heart to place a volunteer “ambassador” in your brewery during all meal shifts on Dining Out For Life® day. (Ambassadors will approach tables to thank guests, share information, answer questions, and solicit donations to benefit Project Angel Heart through a prize drawing entry.)
- Send or deliver a check for the total contribution payable to Project Angel Heart no later than May 27, 2017.
Project Angel Heart will:
- Produce, utilize, and distribute attractive, high-quality promotional materials including posters, dining guides, table tents, and cocktail napkins. Over 300,000 marketing pieces will promote each restaurant and brewery’s participation in Dining Out For Life®.
- Orchestrate a publicity campaign to promote Dining Out For Life® via local radio, TV, and print media.
- Mail a Dining Out For Life® dining guide (flyer) with a complete list of participating restaurant and brewery names and telephone numbers to over 50,000 people including Project Angel Heart supporters, 5280 Magazine subscribers, and potential diners.
- Utilize Dining Out For Life® International website and mobile site to promote event with complete list of participating restaurants and breweries. Includes an individualized link and section for each restaurant/brewery with general restaurant/brewery info and links to restaurant/brewery’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and OpenTable pages (where applicable).
- Provide periodic updates on Dining Out For Life® during campaign (e.g. personal emails, email blasts, social media posts, etc.)
- Perform background checks and provide complete training for all volunteer ambassadors.
Questions? Please contact Justin Petrochko, Corporate Sponsorship & Events Manager, at 303.407.9417 or email@example.com.