Thank you for supporting Dining Out For Life®. Please complete the following agreement no later than February 24, 2017 in order to receive marketing materials.
As a participant, your restaurant agrees to:
- Contribute a minimum of 25 percent of all food and non-alcoholic beverage sales made on April 27, 2017 to Project Angel Heart, regardless of other promotions that day, or contribute a minimum of $300 if 25 percent of all food and non-alcoholic beverage sales on April 27, 2017 is less than $300.
- Allow Project Angel Heart to use the restaurant’s name in materials promoting Dining Out For Life®
- Promote Dining Out For Life® by displaying and/or distributing event materials a minimum of three weeks before the event.
- Inform wait staff, managers, and other restaurant personnel about Dining Out For Life® so they can promote the event to diners and answer basic event questions.
- Optional: Permit Project Angel Heart to place a volunteer “ambassador” in your restaurant during all meal shifts on the day of the event. Ambassadors will approach tables to thank guests, share information, answer questions, and solicit donations to benefit Project Angel Heart.
- Send or deliver a check for the total contribution payable to Project Angel Heart no later than May 27, 2017.
Project Angel Heart will:
- Produce, utilize, and distribute attractive, high-quality promotional materials including posters, dining guides, table tents, and cocktail napkins. Over 300,000 marketing pieces will promote each restaurant and brewery’s participation in Dining Out For Life®.
- Orchestrate a publicity campaign to promote Dining Out For Life® via local radio, TV and print media.
- Mail a Dining Out For Life® dining guide (flyer) with a complete list of participating restaurant and brewery names and telephone numbers to over 50,000 people including Project Angel Heart supporters, 5280 Magazine subscribers and potential diners.
- Utilize Dining Out For Life® International website and mobile site to promote event with complete list of participating restaurants and breweries. Includes an individualized link and section for each restaurant/brewery with general restaurant/brewery info and links to restaurant/brewery’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and OpenTable pages (where applicable).
- Provide periodic updates on Dining Out For Life® during campaign (e.g. personal emails, email blasts, social media posts, etc.)
- Perform background checks and provide complete training for all volunteer ambassadors.
Questions? Please contact Justin Petrochko, Corporate Partnership & Events Manager, at 303.407.9417 or email@example.com.