While our Colorado Springs office remains closed to visitors, we are still in need of decorated meal bags. Here are specific instructions for picking up and dropping off meal bags. Starting June 10, 2020, you may pick up and drop off bags at these times at 1625 West Uintah St., Suite I:
|Wednesdays from 3:30 – 5:30pm||Fridays from 9:30 – 11:30am|
|Saturdays from 1 – 3pm|
- Project Angel Heart staff will wear masks and practice distancing. We invite you to do the same.
- Project Angel Heart staff will wear gloves and have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Touchless bag exchanges will occur outside the front of the office.
- You may call ahead or simply come by during the specific dates/times listed above. If the front door is closed, please knock or call us.
- We’ll have a designated place for you to deposit returning bags. We will not touch and will isolate these bags for a minimum of 48 hours.
- If you are picking up bags, we will place them at a spot for you to pick up.
- If you have a large number of bags to return and/or pick up, please call ahead for specific instructions. We will likely meet you at our back door for an easier transfer.
Thank you for making sure our clients feel loved! Reach out to us by phone if you have questions about this new process: 719.323.0084.