While our Colorado Springs office remains closed to visitors, we are still in need of decorated meal bags. You may pick up and drop off bags at these times at 1625 West Uintah St., Suite I:
Saturday, May 8, 12:30-2pm
Friday, May 21, CLOSED
- Project Angel Heart staff will wear masks and practice distancing. We invite you to do the same.
- Project Angel Heart staff will have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Touchless bag exchanges will occur either outside the front of the office or briefly inside (one visitor at a time).
- You may call ahead or simply come by during the specific dates/times listed above. If the front door is closed, please knock or call the phone number on the front door.
- If you are picking up bags, we will place them at a spot for you to pick up.
- If you have a large number of bags to return and/or pick up, please call ahead for specific instructions. We will likely meet you at our back door for an easier transfer.
Thank you for making sure our clients feel loved! Reach out to us by phone if you have questions about this process: 303.407.9423.