As of January 16, 2019, the wait to begin meal delivery service is approximately:
- Five weeks in metropolitan Denver
- 11 weeks in Colorado Springs
The waitlist is dictated by the number of applications received each week, volunteer capacity, and overall agency growth.
Due to the generosity of grant funders, we have immediate funds available allowing us to expedite applications for:
- People living with breast cancer in Colorado Springs
- People living in Adams County at or below 125% of the federal poverty line. Clients must include
- A copy of their photo ID
- Proof of income
- Proof of residency
- People living in Arapahoe County (excluding Aurora)
- People living with HIV/AIDS in both metropolitan Denver and Colorado Springs
If you have questions about the wait for service or want to check on your application status, please contact our Client Services team at 303.830.0202 or 800.381.5612.