As of November 17, 2020, the wait to begin meal delivery service is approximately:
- Five weeks in metropolitan Denver
- One week in Colorado Springs
The waitlist is dictated by the number of applications received each week, volunteer capacity, and overall agency growth.
Due to the generosity of grant funders, we have immediate funds available allowing us to expedite applications for:
- People living in Arvada
- People living in Arapahoe County (not including residents of Aurora)
- People living in Broomfield
- People living with HIV/AIDS
- People living with breast cancer in Colorado Springs
- People living with gynecological cancers in Colorado Springs
If you have questions about the wait for service or want to check on your application status, please contact our Client Services team at 303.830.0202 or 800.381.5612.
Our HIV/AIDS program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $133,140, with 83% of our program financed with non-governmental sources. The contents of this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.