A Taste for Life 2020
Join us for A Taste for Life…at home!
October 15, 2020 – 7pm
Your home…or the home of a friend!
Join us for a special “at home” edition of A Taste for Life, our annual celebration of delectable food and drink! Celebrate on your own or with friends (safely, of course), dress up or dress down…no matter how you choose to take part, you’ll help provide life-saving meals for Coloradans deeply impacted by COVID-19 due to serious, pre-existing health conditions.
Attend the live, virtual program only, or purchase a party kit to create a unique at-home experience. Party kits feature an array of goodies, including charcuterie, cocktail fixins, custom drinkware, and more.
Party kits include:
- Hand-picked charcuterie items, styled and ready to be set out based on your party size
- A make-at-home cocktail or mocktail kit with all the ingredients
- Party supplies to make sure you and your guests have a fun and meaningful Project Angel Heart experience
- Access to curated Spotify playlists to set the scene
- Link to our live, virtual program where you can learn more about the people who receive our meals, take part in an important mission moment, and be eligible for a special prize drawing!
Order Tickets For “A Taste For Life…at home!“
Purchase virtual event tickets online or by phone by October 14 (party kits are SOLD OUT):
- Dynamic Duo (party kit for two and access to the live, virtual event): $300
- “Four” a Great Cause (party kit for four and access to the live, virtual event): $600
- A Perfect 10 (party kit for ten and access to the live, virtual event): $1,500
Pick up your party kit on October 14 or 15 between 9am-5pm at Project Angel Heart’s Denver or Colorado Springs office. Call 303.407.9420 for delivery options.
- Just Here for the Show (access to virtual event, playlists, and cocktail recipe): $50
Can’t Join Us? Make a Gift and It Will Be Matched!
Can’t join us? Consider making a gift using the link below! Event gifts will be matched (up to a total of $50,000), thanks to the Kemper family foundations, Susan Schaffner, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and The Gary & Teresa Yourtz Foundation.
One lucky A Taste for Life virtual attendee will win this Tito’s Handmade Vodka Traeger Grill! This top of the line Traeger Pro 575 pellet grill is upgraded with WiFIRE® technology so you can monitor and adjust your grill anytime, anywhere from the Traeger app on your smartphone! With the brand-new D2® drivetrain, this grill also starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better smoke quality giving you consistent results infused with wood-fired flavor.
The winning copper ticket number will be drawn during the live program from 7-7:45pm on October 15. The winner must call in to claim their prize within ten minutes of the announcement or another winner will be called, so keep those copper tickets handy!
For information on sponsorships, contact Rachel Rooney at 303.407.9417 or email@example.com.