We hope you enjoy our tried-and-true banana bread! This recipe is easy to follow, delicious, and only takes a few minutes of prep. Enjoy!
We’d love to know when you make this bread and what you think! Post a picture of the process and/or your finished plate on social media and tag us!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- pinch of nutmeg (fresh grated is best)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 325. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter together. You can use either a handheld mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Add in the eggs and mix very well to thoroughly incorporate. When done, it should be light in color.
- Add the mashed bananas and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including nuts and nutmeg. Stir to ensure that there are no clumps of baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients into wet and combine thoroughly, and pour the mixture into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out nearly clean.