Jon Emanuel, Executive Chef of Project Angel Heart
Makes two cups, enough to serve 6-8
Project Angel Heart will once again be participating in Pasta in the Park on August 23rd, 2014 in Colorado Springs in support of TESSA; an organization dedicated to the prevention of domestic and sexual violence. Here’s our dish from last year—Project Angel Heart’s version of Puttanesca! Enjoy!
- 1 C green, pitted olives
- 1/4 C. Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 C. roasted, peeled and seeded green chiles (mild or hot to your liking), chopped
- 4 salted anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper, roasted and peeled
- 2 tsp. capers
- 1/4 C. whole or coarse grain mustard
- 1 T chopped fresh oregano
- 2 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 T. fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ C. extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Grated Parmesan or Peccorino to finish
Place all ingredients except for the cheese into a food processor with blade attachment.
Chop to coarse consistency. Toss with hot pasta of your choice, and garnish with the grated cheese.